Play – at work?
Yes, absolutely! Consultants at CPC have compiled their best icebreakers to start an online meeting or workshop. As a special treat, Enoch Li, the founder of Bearapy and expert in playfulness and mental health in the corporate environment will co-host this session.
- Discover how you can loosen up the atmosphere of online meetings and increase the human touch.
- Experiment with techniques that effectively set the right tone for your meeting.
- Explore the connections of playfulness with our mental resilience
- Of course, all games are also suitable for offline meetings.
Are online meetings really different from physical meetings?
- Basically, no, because the same rules apply: Make sure you have a suitable agenda, invite the people who really matter for your topic, be there on time, wear pants.
- Shared physical space does not define a meeting. A shared mental or emotional space does have a significant impact on the results of a meeting. Good meeting practices include the involvement of all participants.
Who should attend this session?
- Suitable for everyone who enjoys a serious play and like to make meetings, workshops or get togethers more engaging
Fee: GCC Member: Free | Non-Member: 100 RMB
- Please register before July 29, pm!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront are mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions in the afternoon of July 29.
- Registered participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information after July 30, 11AM.
- Electronic Fapiao will be sent to your email within 10 business days after the event.