We are facing a world of increasing demand for performance, fierce competition, accelerating change, and uncertainty about the future. The key is powerful leadership.
The members of the Wirtschaftsjunioren Beijing have successfully implemented various leadership techniques in many cross-cultural teams and organizations.
This webinar series on leadership for the most part provides descriptions of traits, styles, characteristics, theories, techniques, information, and strategies on how to lead your team and organization.
Our guest, Verena Weinzierl from Ventum Consulting China, had the chance to gain significant experiences within different company sizes and to make a proactive decision on which leadership style fits her the best. From a one-person company, a mid-size company to multinationals, she gathered insights (actively and passively) on what skills great leaders possess. This knowledge and experience are things that Verena would have wished to know about when she started her career. As a college student or young professional, this is a unique chance to hear about Verena's lessons at both corporate and start-up leadership roles in Europe and China.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- The qualities and skills of a great team leader
- How leadership style changes depending on the size of a company
- Leadership in times of crisis and how a crisis can bring out the best in us
Target Group: This webinar is designed for professionals who are committed to increase their own effectiveness, empower others, and produce extraordinary results. The webinar will challenge your pre-existing notions, ideas and assumptions about leadership, yourself, others, your organization, and most of all what is possible.
Fee: Wirtschaftsjunioren: free | GCC Members: free | Non-Members: RMB 100
- Please register before July 26, 6 PM!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront is mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions within two days.
- The session will be conducted over ZOOM. Paid participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the webinar before July 28, 4 PM.
- Electronic fapiao will be sent to your email within one week after the event.