Objectives and Content
The "Agile for leaders" training is designed for managers and those in leadership roles who want to understand the topic of agile and would like to evaluate if it makes sense to implement agile practices in their companies.
Participants learn how agile enables their organization to master continuous change and put emphasis on customer value as it permits companies to flourish in a world that is increasingly volatile, uncertain, complex and ambiguous. Additionally, participants understand how Agile organizations and teams work outside of an IT context, too. Based on this they can develop an approach for their own needs.
This training will answer the questions:
- How could agility add value to my business?
- Are Agile tools and practices useful in my daily operation?
- Am I willing to lead and manage Agile teams?
- Am I prepared to try out Agile in my business?
Managers & those in leadership roles
- Reasons and preconditions for Agile
- Identify Agile opportunities & challenges in your business
- Overview of Agile frameworks, tools & practices
- Leadership for classical structures vs. Agile contexts
- Try out Agile: Micro-changes & quick wins