The LEAN approach originally emerged in the automotive industry and spread initially to other forms of manufacturing and ultimately also to service industries. Despite its success in practice, the LEAN philosophy and methods have not yet been fully evaluated and implemented into every company´s manufacturing and administration processes.
What is the ultimate goal of LEAN production? What is the value in enterprise operation? How to distinguish between value and waste? Is there any logic for LEAN transformation within the enterprise? How do different industries face these challenges?
During this webinar participants will get an overview of the main principles of LEAN production by raising their awareness for the LEAN perspective, helping them to think about starting a LEAN transformation project in their own company and explore the potential of continuous improvement!
Main Content 主要内容：
- The ultimate goal of LEAN production 精益生产的终极目标
- The definition of Value 价值的定义
- Value added and Waste 增值和浪费
- Four characteristics of LEAN production 精益生产四个特征
- Q&A 答疑解惑
Fee: GCC Member 德国商会会员: free 免费 | Non-Member非会员: 100 RMB
Please note 请注意:
- Please register before July 6, 12pm! 请在7月6日12pm前注册！
- Participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link and access information for the webinar after 3 PM, July 6.已注册的参会者将在7月6日下午3点后收到在线课程的登录链接和访问信息。