John Maxwell, the leadership guru of our era, wrote a book "Sometimes you win, sometimes you learn". As a result of the events in the first half of this year, we have been reminded that no matter how many technological advances out there, people are still the heart of every business activity. We all have learned a valuable lesson - in order to boost productivity in virtual environments, setting up a simple, agile and highly effective performance management system that can pair with virtual learning and development cultures is essential to a highly engaged and intrinsically motivated workforce.
In this webinar, Mira Lioleva, Director at Direct HR Group, will present practical ways to establish the concept of organizational agility. With the goal of helping companies to compete in today's VUCA economic environment, Ms. Lioleva will introduce effective performance management systems and tools that companies can use to integrate technologies, people, and processes, and to transform themselves into a fast-paced, adaptable, and agile organization.
It is also glad to have Ms. Amy Wang, HR Manager at Lechler, to share valuable insights and practical applications on performance management initiatives that drive Lechler's performance and employee engagement.
Fee: GCC Member: Free | Non-Member: 100 RMB
- Please register before July 22, 12pm!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront is mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions within two days.
- Registered participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information ONE day prior to the webinar.
- Electronic Fapiao will be sent to your email within one week after the event.