While companies are seeing great opportunities in the adoption of new digital technologies, they also face enormous legal and compliance challenges in cybersecurity, data and privacy protection, and compliance. In particular, the rapid development of AI applications in various industries has also brought a series of new legal issues such as data security, IP protection, bias and discrimination, etc.
2019 and 2020 showed fast-paced legislative action in the field of cybersecurity and data protection along with the deepening of enforcement. To address the wide range of legal issues and to give practical examples, the Wirtschaftsjunioren Beijing, part of the German Chamber of Commerce in North China, teamed up with Microsoft China, Ventum Consulting & Commerce & Finance Law Offices to assist our members on that topic.
Target Group: Members of the German Chamber of Commerce in North China, Wirtschaftsjunioren Beijing as well as non-members.
Fee: Wirtschaftsjunioren: free | GCC Members: RMB 80 | Non-Members: RMB 150
- Please register before June 04, 9 am!
- Please only register if you´re certain to attend the webinar, otherwise you might block the seat for another person.
- Registration and payment upfront is mandatory. Please register first and you will receive an Email including payment instructions within two days.
- Paid participants will receive a confirmation mail including login link (zoom) and access information for the webinar before June 04, 9 am.
- Electronic fapiao will be sent to your email within one week after the event.